Struggling with Debt?
Where to get Free Debt Advice
If you are struggling with debt it can be hard to know where to turn. But with lots of free advice services available you can find the one that best suits you.
Did You Know?
The majority of people who get support with their debt concerns say that they feel less stressed or less anxious and more in control of their life again.
How can a debt advisor help you?
A Debt Advisor will:
- never judge or make you feel bad about your situation
- always be happy to talk to you, no matter how big or small your concern might be
- find ways to manage your debts even if you think you have no spare money
- suggest ways to deal with debts that you might not know about
Telephone Advice services
- Citizens Advice 028 9756 4113
- Jobs and Benefit Office 0800 0224 250
- Welfare Changes Advice 0808 802 0020
- CAP 07443586701/08003280006
- Money and Debt Services 0808 801 0665
Online Advice Services
SureStart Family Team
If you feel that you need some support to access any of the above services then please speak to the Family Team who would be happy help.
Please call Sure Start office on 028 4461 3630.