Are you expecting a baby??
You are protecting and nurturing your baby while s/he is in the womb but did you know it’s really important for you and your baby that you connect with baby before s/he is born.
Here are some tips to try:
- Talk, read & sing to your baby
- Play your favorite music / try soothing music
- Stroke your bump and ask how he is
- If he kicks, put your hand on your bump and tell him that you’re here/wonder what he’s doing
- Tell your bump what you are doing
- Think about what your baby might look like
- Involve other family members
Try these every day. You will find it easier to respond to your baby once s/he is born.